map to guest = Bad Password
   client min protocol = NT1
   server min protocol = NT1

[public]
   path = /srv/samba
   public = yes
   writable = yes
   printable = no

Please, how look your actual smb.conf file ?
On my side I can’t access samba with LXQt

For samba issue can you check samba logs to find out what is going in the background.
With that we will get better idea on this situation.

Downgrading to mesa 21.3.7 solve the issue.
Opened an upstream issue (Huge amount of anon_inode:sync_file file descriptor created (#6377) · Issues · Mesa / mesa · GitLab)

1 Like

Salut nl.smart,

Well, mine is very different and longer. Never touched it.
I can access my NAS, but not mount the shared folder in it.
I’ve try to modify the smb.conf as yours, didn’t help
I have no clue…

Hi!
There are a lot of files in /var/log/samba which one should I provide you?
also something, there are no recent logs, even if I’ve just tried to reach the NAS.
By the way, from an other OS, I have no problem to reach the files through samba.
Thanks

Night color isn’t working on KDE plasma. (This has been an issue for a while.)

Night Color requires your SoC to have working LUT drivers in the kernel.

Just trying to use waydroid for the first time, following some information to get it working:

1. Command setup-waydroid does not exist, the following command works instead (maybe a recent change):
    pkexec waydroid init

2. Waydroid container should be started manually (service is not enabled by default):
    pkexec systemctl start waydroid-container.service

3. PSI must be enabled on kernel ([gbinder] WARNING: Service manager /dev/binder has died · Issue #136 · waydroid/waydroid · GitHub)

Unfortunately to make it work on rpi4 I also had to switch to software rendering following the instruction here (in this way it is quite useless); it look like that for rpi waydroid images need to get rebuilt (Missing dependency when building images for Raspberry Pi 4 · Issue #225 · waydroid/waydroid · GitHub).

Hello, I posted an issue on github (Waydroid display corrupted · Issue #356 · waydroid/waydroid · GitHub) is it the same for you?

Hello, in my case running waydroid show-full-ui no windows is started when using HW rendering and no error in log; while in logcat I can find several times the following errors:

04-27 13:37:49.086    65    65 E GRALLOC-GBM: failed to create BO, size=1920x1044, fmt=5, usage=4
04-27 13:37:49.086    76   313 E GraphicBufferAllocator: Failed to allocate (1920 x 1044) layerCount 1 format 5 usage b00: 5
04-27 13:37:49.086    76   313 E BufferQueueProducer: [BootAnimation#0] dequeueBuffer: createGraphicBuffer failed

Hi! Still not able to reach my NAS. I’ve uninstalled Manjaro-setting-samba and intall it again. It’s said everything’s ok and reboot. By the terminal if I ask samba, here’s what it says:

$ samba
[2022/04/28 18:26:51,  0] ../../lib/util/debug.c:1224(reopen_one_log)
  reopen_one_log: Unable to open new log file '/var/log/samba/log.samba': Permission denied
[2022/04/28 18:26:51,  0] ../../lib/util/debug.c:1224(reopen_one_log)
  reopen_one_log: Unable to open new log file '/var/log/samba/%m.log': Permission denied
[2022/04/28 18:26:51.832998,  0] ../../source4/samba/server.c:621(binary_smbd_main)
  samba version 4.16.0 started.
  Copyright Andrew Tridgell and the Samba Team 1992-2022
[2022/04/28 18:26:51.835253,  0] ../../lib/util/become_daemon.c:119(exit_daemon)
  exit_daemon: daemon failed to start: Failed to cleanup temporary files, error code 22

Should I uninstall Manjaro-setting-samba and then uninstall samba, and reinstall everything?
Thank you

I don’t use Samba myself, but your issue may be related to this (despite the different error messages).

So either try installing libunwind, or upgrade to the latest Samba (incl. dependencies) as available on the ALARM repos (unstable branch on Manjaro).

Fixed upstream (https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/16242.patch)

1 Like

Hi robg,
Thank you for the ideas, but…
libunwind was already installed and the samba version seems to be the latest one 4.16.0-4.
To tell the truth I am not comfortable leaving stable to unstable. I might just be patient and wait for the next upgrade…