Hello ARM community.
A big update this time. It’s taken some time to get this ready for you guys!
Plymouth is now available on Manjaro ARM, so you can theme your bootsplash, just the way you like it!
- Most of our kernels got updated
- KDE Frameworks is now at version 5.79
- We updated Firefox to 85.0
- Plymouth is now in the repository
- Lots of updated packages for our Mobile offerings
ghostpcl>=9.53.2-2 and ghostxps>=9.53.2-2 updates require manual intervention:
zn_poly packages requires manual intervention:
firewalld requires manual intervention:
(Sun Feb 21 20:39:00 CET 2021)
- arm-stable kde-unstable aarch64: 404 new and 0 removed package(s)
- arm-stable community aarch64: 933 new and 1011 removed package(s)
- arm-stable core aarch64: 82 new and 80 removed package(s)
- arm-stable extra aarch64: 1079 new and 1060 removed package(s)
- arm-stable mobile aarch64: 78 new and 74 removed package(s)
See the entire package list here.
Testers needed on arm-testing branch
We are in need of testers for our arm-testing and arm-unstable branches.
So if you are adventurous and want newer software quicker, we would love for you to help us test out the new packages in arm-testing branch.
All you have to do to switch to this branch is:
- Run this command to switch branch:
sudo pacman-mirrors -aS testing && sudo pacman -Syyu. This will generate a new mirrorlist for you, sync your databases with the new mirror and update your system using the arm-testing branch.
We would then love for you to give feedback in our update posts in #manjaro-arm:arm-testing-updates. That way we can better find and fix bugs, before they hit arm-stable branch. Thank you!
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: