Fedora is working in SILVERBLUE
- Install all desktop apps as Flatpaks
- Build Flatpaks in Fedora
- Good support for “pet containers” in the desktop
- Support package layering for OS extensions in GNOME Software
- Support rebases and rollbacks of the OS in GNOME Software
- Support automatic updates of apps in GNOME Software
- Support kernel modules in (rpm-ostree) - pacman I suppose -
I think some or all of this goals can be COPIED in a “ManGaro” or “Manjaro Silverblue” spin
With small work for who knows how to do it
1.- Install flatpak to make possible to use flatpaks
2.- Copy the flatpack list from Fedora Silverblue
3.- Change those pacman packages by all the flatpaks
4.- Setup the dark or light theme for Gnome via flatpak in order to keep consistency
5.- Setup flatpaks as default if they exist in Gnome Software
6.- Look at flatpaks to add them to each new ISO replacing pacman ones
7.- Setup the system to replace pacman packages as new flatpaks arrive in upgrades.
8. - Optional - convert ANBOX snap into flatpak and pre install it in order to make Android compatible the spin, Or if there is any better LXC solution use that.
If there is any spin maker that would like to try this I would gladly alpha and beta test their spins.