Any advice to increase the performance for Manjaro
- You should use a good filesystem.
- Configure the background services.
It depends on your system and your use case
- is old?
- is it new?
- is it using spinning disks?
- is it using SSD?
- did you forget to configure swap?
- does it have an abundance ram?
Decide if you will use zswap or zram - zram can speed up your system if you have extra ram zram - ArchWiki
Yes i forgot to configure swap …Can you please provide me with the commands for this?
Swap - ArchWiki
- create a file of desired size
- change the permissions to 0600
- format it to swap
- activate it
- add it to your /etc/fstab so it will be always used from the next reboot onward
If your filesystem is btrfs it is not quite that easy - and I’m totally unfamiliar with that