Anaconda-navigator does not open.

When running anaconda-navigator in the console I get the following error.

2022-11-24 11:52:38,305 - WARNING linux_scaling.get_scaling_factor_using_dbus:44
Can't detect system scaling factor settings for primary monitor.

Warning: Ignoring XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland on Gnome. Use QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland to run on Wayland anyway.
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open i965: /home/edgardo/anaconda3/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyQt5/../../../libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.30' not found (required by /usr/lib/dri/i965_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast: /home/edgardo/anaconda3/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyQt5/../../../libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.30' not found (required by /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

edgardo, I’m not the person that can answer that question for you, but I just wanted to jump in and say welcome to the Manjaro forums. Seems to be a friendly and useful kind of place. I’m pretty sure someone will find the answer you need.

Looks like anaconda comes with its own libstdc++.so.6 which is incompatible with the global installed intel driver.