All Icons are missing

Not upset at all I just want to be of any help to anyone at all lol
No I have not found a fix for it other than what I have posted previously. I am going through the steps now from over night to see if my logs show anything different I will post shortly.

After more analysis I still could not find the cause of these problems.
I tried to upgrade from stable to testing but that did not help.
Finally I downgraded plasma and now everything is back to normal. See this topic for the procedure to downgrade to plasma-5.24.7-LTS.

Yes, see my post just above yours.

Unfortunately, I followed the steps but it did not fix it for me.
It kept me on 5.26.2

Did you get any errors or warnings?

No it all went smooth. (Or so I thought)

What steps did you actually take? Maybe I can spot a problem somewhere.
Ah wait, what pacman command did you use? On the solution in the linked page it states pacman -Syu but this should be pacman -Syuu (note the extra u).

Instead of “Next, log out of Plasma completely” I rebooted my laptop and when it showed the login screen I to a tty with Ctrl+Alt+F2 and logged in on the tty. After that I faced two minor issues:

• I tried the sudo pacman -Syuu command but first that failed because I had no wireless internet connection. I had to plug in an ethernet cable.
  • After that the pacman command failed with “Error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)”. to fix that I used pacman -Syuu --overwrite '*'

Now my system is running fine again.

Yeah that is what I though I did put in the other u, but I repeated the process exactly as posted. I didn’t get any error messages. Everything said successful.

@RUI_c , sorry to hear that.

I remember one other issue I had. I had to remove the # ← new section comments from the /etc/pacman.conf file, they gave me errors.

I just checked my bashrc history and can confirm that I did not do anything else than written on the page I linked to earlier.

For me help only one solution
Downgrade kscreen and libkscreen to 5.25.1

i found this in other topic

Icons on the taskbar are not visible (drivers problem)

But i cant add url