Alienware 15 (r1) dual boot stuck on shutdown

I’m sorry, but I’m not a native english speaker, so I’m sure I can’t understand some nuance of what you already wrote.

My limited understanding of the Linux architecture suggests me that the drivers (except for the video drivers maybe) are selected by Manjaro when the kernel compiles. Am I on the wrong track?

No worries, just let me know if something isn’t clear.

The links are dead in the wiki because the drivers are now included with linux-firmware. Killer Networking stopped hosting them. The wiki could probably be updated to reflect that.

Most drivers are already included in the kernel. linux-firmware is a separate package.

I checked the linux-firmware drivers and there seems to be no problem. I think the hardware version of my ath10k is well recognized as version 2.1.
I tried switching the firmware bins from 2.1 to 3.0 through renaming them and changing their directory, but the system doesn’t load them correctly to hw, resulting in an incorrect hw detection.
I tried changing networkmanager from wpa-supplicant to iwd through AUR package networkmanage-iwd, but the shutdown problem remains.