After a fresh install no wifi or bluetooth available

No luck with that option either.

and this:

No luck there either I’m afraid.

Appreciate all the helps so far much appreciated.

so lets add some parameters, they could help, so open this file:
kate /etc/default/grub
and edit this line: GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT - inside the quotes add this parameter:
pcie_aspm=off
dont remove any parameters, just add it to existing ones, save the file, update grub:
sudo update-grub
reboot

That didn’t work either.

I might have to shrink this partition down so I can try another distro whilst trying to get these issues resolved.

damn that parameter disables power management, it looked promising…
try these commands:

sudo systemctl restart NetworkManager.service
sudo systemctl restart wpa_supplicant.service

test wifi… if it doesnt work, add another parameter, just like you did above, so add this one:
pcie_port_pm=off
add to existing ones, dont remove anything, update grub:
sudo update-grub
reboot

After first 2 commands got a notification after trying to connect: No agents were available for this request.

Will add the next line in grub.

Drumroll…it finally worked.

But I think it might have been caused by a change to the proxy I tried yesterday where I changed from No Proxy to Detect Proxy configuration automatically.

Whilst I was trying to get it working myself before raising the issue.

But it works so maybe I will switch on Bluetooth in the BIOS and see if they both work together.

yes turn on bt again, and see if it all works

Yes Bluetooth (no stuttering) and WIFI working fine.

I am guessing that the Proxy was blocking the connection to WIFI.

All of a sudden everything is working much faster there were even delays in opening Libre Calc now it opens immediately and locale disappeared of taskbar and that has re-appeared.

Anyway all good and appreciate the support.

so if it was really because of the proxy, remove the 2 parameters from the grub:
pcie_port_pm=off pcie_aspm=off
save it, update:
sudo update-grub
reboot and check if everyhting works, so that we can confirm it was because of the proxy

Yes all still working.

Also the 2nd monitor changes are now retained also on reboot which they weren’t because of the proxy.

I am sure I have seen other issues other people are having so may suggest they check that re above.

glad its all working
:face_with_peeking_eye:

The beers are on me!