Zyn-fusion Octopi Install Error

Hello, I’m trying to install Zyn-Fusion on Manjaro 5.10. It seemed to be working fine, until i got here: Octopi terminal snapshot below:

** Submodule path ‘src/osc-bridge’: checked out ‘67b0b5c85e0072ea0bee1129a1ec8cef1328faaa’**
** /home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/PKGBUILD: line 41: make: command not found**
** ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in prepare().**
** Aborting…**
** error making: zyn-fusion**
** Press any key to continue…**

Can anyone help me through this?

Do you have the base-devel packages installed?

make is not installed on your system.

$ sudo pacman -Syu --needed base-devel

I am not sure. It’s a fresh install. Thank you, i just see a comment that points out the same problem.

Thank you! Let me try this.

Thank you, it got much further, and then it stopped here:

rake aborted!
mgem not found: mruby-pack
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/tasks/mruby_build_gem.rake:69:in `load_special_path_gem'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/tasks/mruby_build_gem.rake:19:in `gem'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/tasks/mrbgem_spec.rake:346:in `generate_gem_table'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/tasks/mrbgem_spec.rake:420:in `check'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/tasks/mrbgems.rake:5:in `block in <top (required)>'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/tasks/mruby_build.rake:13:in `instance_eval'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/tasks/mruby_build.rake:13:in `block in each_target'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/tasks/mruby_build.rake:12:in `each'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/tasks/mruby_build.rake:12:in `each_target'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/tasks/mrbgems.rake:1:in `<top (required)>'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/Rakefile:26:in `load'
/home/ryan/.cache/yay/zyn-fusion/src/mruby-zest-build/mruby/Rakefile:26:in `<top (required)>'
(See full trace by running task with --trace)
make: *** [Makefile:13: all] Error 1
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...
error making: zyn-fusion

Can you please tell me or direct me to the next step?

Seems to be a known issue, see the comments on the AUR page:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/zyn-fusion

Oh no! It seems to be a bison package dependency issue. But I already have the latest build installed. I downloaded the Zyn-fusion snapshot package from the link you sent, is there a way to install that instead?