Xiaomi Notebook Pro X: KDE Screen wake up

Hello. I’m seeing some issues with this new model, one of which is inability to properly wake up screen once it has been turned off by timer. Please feel free to tell me what should I dig in system options or whether I should open an issue in KDE tracker or elsewhere for following behaviour:

I use standard power scheme that forces screen first to dim after 1 minute and go into sleep mode in 5 minutes. At around 60s screen dims completely in an expected way, but then it’s impossible to wake it and see the login screen without putting the laptop into sleep, either by timeout or by closing and reopening lid, just pressing buttons (including those that control that brightness and work in normal mode) or accessing touchpad doesn’t help. The system itself works during that time (I can hear my browser playing audio), so I expect some hardware miscommunication. The same happens if I use corresponding button to fully reduce screen brightness - I can go into 0%, but can’t leave it without the closing and reopening the lid. Finally, sometimes screen wakes up at 100% brightness, pressing “decrease brightness” turns it off and “increase brightness” sets the brightness to 5%, which is also a hint for me that driver thinks hardware works some other way.

Please tell me what should I try and do in that situation (I’m not even sure it’s classified as a bug per se). Related configuration:

Display edid:
edid-decode < /sys/class/drm/card0-eDP-1/edid | grep Alphanumeric
Alphanumeric Data String: 'ATNA56XG04-0 ’

Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.23.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.90.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.16.5-1-MANJARO (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 8 × 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz
Memory: 31.1 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® Xe Graphics

I also can’t see anything suspicious in journalctl -f | grep --line-buffered kde launched during the reproduction, only powerdevil invocations when I press brightness buttons.