XFCE desktop version 4.16 is released

Ok guys, i think we derailed from the original topic title enough right? :wink:

Please: donā€™t stop to express what you want; in my humble opinion you havenā€™t been rude.
I think that on a forum, is necessary comparison and considerations between users,

2 Likes

But, as you can see here again: There are always people who do not want to understand (sarcasm included). You ask a question, express your thoughts and concerns, and get dumped with nonsense. Too bad about this once very good forum. Something has spread here that I absolutely do not like. Merry Christmas!

I havenĀ“t seen the annoucement on the webside of XFCE and 10 minutes later I can read posts as if canĀ“t read.
Thanks!

well, thatā€™s how it is here ā€¦ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Papirus icons needs to be updated to support new xfce components :slight_smile:

As there are no problems that need ā€œsupportā€ wrt the topic, (Itā€™s just an heads-up announcement by a forum user), i have changed the categoryā€¦

1 Like

Mod-edit: keep it friendly

Theres Banner ads all over it. Its as bad as facebookā€¦ and about as accurate.
ā€œDistrowatch is not an advertisementā€
From the distrowatch website.
" At present, DistroWatch accepts new advertisements for the main index page and the resources page (articles, reviews, interviews). Two advertising styles are offered. The first one is a ā€œleaderboardā€ (728x90 pixels) displayed just below the main navigation bar. The second style are advertising areas within the two sidebars on the main page and right sidebars on the resources pages (the size vary, but it should not be larger than that of a 160x160 pixel banner)."

If you want your distro to be no1. you pay them top dollar. Its all on the site.

Thatā€™s why pamac-gui always appears not in the center of the screen in Xfce?

pamac appears in the center of my screen

1 Like

Same here, even with my ultrawide screen :slight_smile:

/me wonders how far off-topic this thread will go before closeing time :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

For me it appears on the right down. @TriMoon @Ros there is a configuration for this? Where can I find?

I didnā€™t have to change anything, it centers on screen by defaultā€¦

1 Like

Š”Š½ŠøŠ¼Š¾Šŗ эŠŗрŠ°Š½Š°_2020-12-24_21-09-58

Itā€™s already ā€œin the center of the screenā€, but didnā€™t work

Try adjusting the slider in the same window, i.e. in screenshot 2

1 Like

So any idea when itā€™s planned to ship to Manjaro?

Arch Testing already contains 4.16
A few weeks, probably.

1 Like

Itā€™s available in unstable already, so maybe a week or two until itā€™ll hit stable branch.

Well, CSD will come soon or later more to XFCE. Now it is more for the dialogs only. So we have to see on how it goes. These are the changes the author did so far:

2 Likes