Buildarmimg image error with gnome profile

I’m building a pbpro gnome image using this post as a guide how to make an image. (awsome to have this btw! :+1: )

sudo buildarmimg -d pbpro -e gnome -v 1 -b stable -n

Results in an error:

error: target not found: pamac-tray-appindicator

Checking the arm profiles and looking up the pamac-tray-indicator in branchecompare there does not seem to be a pamac-tray-appindicator anymore. So I edited the gnome profile and replaced pamac-tray-indicator with pamac-gnome-integration (this is the package I use on x64 and is in the ARM repo) and the image building has now started. This needs to be be corrected here I presume?

1 Like

Done with [gnome] switch pamac-tray-appindicator to pamac-gnome-integration (a834b677) · Commits · manjaro-arm / applications / arm-profiles · GitLab

Thanks for reporting the issue. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the build tools :smiley:

1 Like

Sddm is the default for the current gnome ARM profile. I’ve localy edited the config added gmd, removed ssdm(and theme). Changed the service from sddm.service to gdm.service and built an image and that works so far :slight_smile:

I must say I’m enjoying this, next step is to find out how to get other things I lack/miss.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.