Workstation crashes: power loss?

Hi.

My workstation went black at at approx. 15:53 local time. From one second to the next, my monitors turned black showing “no signal”, and I did not hear the fans spining anymore. I had to restart the computer. Now I would like to find out what caused this. Possibly “just” a short interruption of power?
As a first step, I gathered the following info:

1. Recent changes in the system:
  • I installed the software Texstudio a few hours ago and I was working there when the crash happened. Until then, it has happened flawlessly.
  • I installed a new network adapter from Asus yesterday evening. So far, it has been working very smooth.
  1. Outout from the Manjaro Log-Helper: (second last boot). I removed most of the pages in the middle, in order to limit the number of pages:
    Generated on 2022-12-16 16:22:1671204146#################### inxi -Fxzc0 ### - Pastebin.com

2. journalctl --boot=-1 --priority=3 --catalog --no-pager : journalctl --boot=-1 --priority=3 --catalog --no-pager - Pastebin.com

3. journalctl --boot=-2 --priority=3 --catalog --no-pager :
    journalctl --boot=-2 --priority=3 --catalog --no-pager - Pastebin.com

Any help is very much appreceated!

Possible, but it could be also that the system suspends, but failed and stuck in the middle somewhere.

Your error logs just reveal that light-locker crashes, which is responsible for locking the screen. That one should be also activates when suspending is starting.

On the other hand you use gdm as display-manager and not lightdm. Maybe there is a bad combination when using xfce + gdm + light-locker ?

Maybe remove light-locker, since gdm is in use.

Thank you for your response.
I have removed light-locker… and will also consider to purchase a UPS.