Workaround for moving from PHP8.1 to PHP8.2

Hi All.
CPU: quad core Intel Core i7-7700HQ (-MT MCP-)
speed/min/max: 2562/800/3800 MHz Kernel: 6.1.7-1-MANJARO x86_64 Up: 31m
Mem: 4192.2/7737.0 MiB (54.2%) Storage: 931.51 GiB (27.5% used) Procs: 343
Shell: Bash inxi: 3.3.24

I recently upgraded from PHP 8.1 - PHP 8.2 (Didnt want to but like a typical NOOB hit pamac update without any review). After that I had to install the PHP81 as is present in the link AUR (en) - php81

Now my applications are working fine but I am getting this warning - and I am not able to understand the meaning of this - the .so files are present and have the proper permissions -

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'mysqli' (tried: /usr/lib/php81/modules/mysqli (/
usr/lib/php81/modules/mysqli: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php81/mo
dules/mysqli.so (/usr/lib/php81/modules/mysqli.so: undefined symbol: mysqlnd_global_stats)) in Unknown on l
ine 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'pdo_mysql' (tried: /usr/lib/php81/modules/pdo_my
sql (/usr/lib/php81/modules/pdo_mysql: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib
/php81/modules/pdo_mysql.so (/usr/lib/php81/modules/pdo_mysql.so: undefined symbol: pdo_parse_params)) in U
nknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'pdo_odbc' (tried: /usr/lib/php81/modules/pdo_odb
c (/usr/lib/php81/modules/pdo_odbc: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/ph
p81/modules/pdo_odbc.so (/usr/lib/php81/modules/pdo_odbc.so: undefined symbol: pdo_parse_params)) in Unknow
n on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'xsl' (tried: /usr/lib/php81/modules/xsl (/usr/li
b/php81/modules/xsl: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php81/modules/xsl
.so (/usr/lib/php81/modules/xsl.so: undefined symbol: php_dom_create_object)) in Unknown on line 0

You could have used the php-legacy packages for 8.1, see Arch Linux - News: PHP 8.2 update and introduction of legacy branch instead of the AUR.

To solve your warnings you have to install the corresponding modules. mysqli and pdo_mysql are provided by php-legacy, for xsl and pdo_odbc install php-legacy-xsl and php-legacy-odbc.