Windows and manjaro booting problem

I installed manjaro in uefi mood with windows 10. when i installed manaro i could detecte just the HDD so windows still on ssd. the problem when i boot the default alway windows and there is no menu to choose i have always to press F12 to access the booting manger.
I even notice that the booting of manjaro is quite slow than normal.
i used this ways but nothing worked:
1- edit the grub in /etc/default/grub with default=0 and comment out the GRUB_SAVEDEFAULT=true
2- i used $efibootmgr and i set manjaro first but after i reboot windows is set again the first like i changed nothing
3- i used this command:
$ sudo grub-install --target=x86_64-efi --efi-directory=/boot/efi --bootloader-id=manjaro --debug --recheck
all these and nothing worked, any help to solve this, especially that the system is slower then it should be
note my lapyop is acer NITRO 5 so i think it should be a bit faster

do you think using rEFInd instade of grub is better , i dont know exacty how but it was one suggestion?
i wish you can help me to do the best whatever it is

It seems Grub is installed on the 2nd HDD (the one with Manjaro) and hence Windows Boot-manager is taking over (from your primary boot drive).
Note that Windows creates a 90 to 100 MB EFI partition, which is too small for Linux. So you cant use that partition to install Grub anyways.