Will the pwm fan for nanopc t4 work properly on manjaro?

The behavior of the pwm fan is in line with the settings of the dts file, and it will start when the cpu temperature is higher than 55 degrees.

And, I overclocked the CPU, it seems that the TDP of this CPU cooler is about 9w, if the CPU power consumption is increased to 10w, it will trigger the temperature limit of the CPU.

Which channel should I get updates on?

sudo zramctl
NAME       ALGORITHM DISKSIZE  DATA COMPR TOTAL STREAMS MOUNTPOINT
/dev/zram0 lzo-rle       5.7G 26.1M  4.3M  5.6M       6 [SWAP]

Also, I noticed that Manjaro ARM has zram up to 1.5 times the
size of physical memory, is this setting reasonable?

And I noticed that zram uses the lzo-rle algorithm for compression. Does lzo-rle have any performance advantages over lz4? And when I used nanopct3 a year or two ago, it seemed that the implementation of lz4 on arm at that time seemed to lack optimization. What is the current situation?

I have a type-c to type-c cable and I use this cable to connect the phone to the nanopc-t4, but it seems that the nanopc-t4’s type-c interface doesn’t seem to be working properly.

and how to downgrade the kernel? My NVME SSD has a compatibility glitch with the 5.17 version of the linux kernel on the nanopc T4, which I seem to mitigate using the official Linux 4.19 image provided by friendlyelec.