WIll Linux/Manjro work on this: Weibu YA13Q20-DP_PRO?

So I have one of these 2-in-1 laptops/tablets:

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 18363, Installed 20210204175317.000000-480
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3160 @ 1.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 76 Stepping 4, CPU Count: 4
Total Physical RAM: 4 GB
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 1024 MB
Hard Drives: C: 57 GB (16 GB Free);
Motherboard: Weibu YA13Q20-DP_PRO, s/n Default string
System: MECER, ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n Default string
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Before I go about wiping the Windows, I’d like to know if Linux/Manjaro will even work on this?

The company that makes it(Mecer) just looks like they bought a Weibu shell and rebranded it.

Related to this tablet:

1. Are the specs too low to make this device usable for simple tasks? Simple = reading PDFs with the touchscreen, editing markdown files, doodling
  2. Will the pen/stylus work?
  1. hell no, those are fantastic specs

2. no idea, but linux is a try before buy os, you can run it live to test.

as long as it can boot from usb,sd, you should be fine

you might want to consider the new cutefish os for touch support.
https://cutefishos.com/

click try it, then manjaro

1. The device felt super-sluggish, but after not using Windows for so long, I took for granted how sluggish it is on most low-end devices.
  2. I’m guessing the GNOME edition is the best option because of Wayland support? I’m a big fan of a lightweight DE(due to the lacking RAM), but whichever DE provides most use for this device in its tablet-mode is what I’d be keen on

i can’t really speak to sluggish behavior as i’m running on rpi’s (rpi4 4gb, rpi400) & the performance is enough for me. i do run a customized sway install, so it’s wayland without the overhead of gnome.
yes it’s keyboard driven, but i’ve added mouse actions to mine.