WiFi Issue (again)!

Hi guys,
I’m sure anybody who reads only the title knows the issue!
As reported by many other users, it seems there is a bug or an issue with wifi connection upon booting.

• Sometimes it doesn’t connect at all and I have to keep clicking connect/disconnect several times.
  • Some other times it connects after real long time.
  • Some times it disconnects (says “deactivated”)

Well, I’m mainly reporting this just in case developers might look at it and hopefully we get a fix through updates. I feel I’m committed to the community and I should give feed back as a contribution.

Well, I don’t mind having a quick and simple solution to this.
N.B.: I booted from flash disk with the mmm… cant remember the name exactly but with the non free/proprietary drivers, so I assume I have the manufacturers drivers for my WiFi, works anyway!

Edit: I read lots of posts here and everywhere, tried some solutions, but didn’t work for me!
Thanks

Could a mechanic know what the problem is with your car if you said, “Brake issue” and didn’t tell him the year, make and model?

Please help us help you by providing your system info and journal logs as outlined here:

I believe I explained and in points what’s the issue.

I was just mentioning that I read many users had this issue. Definitely they all have my same laptop.
AND

It seemed to me as a general issue worth attention.
That’s all.
I count it solved anyway.