Wifi is very slow despite good connection

What you’ve posted above isn’t for your WiFi, it’s for the SD card reader.

Use lspci -vnn to see the same output as in the linked arch page.

I think you have to install the broadcom-wl-dkms driver then remove the incorrect modules as per the command in that page rmmod bcma-pci-bridge etc then modprobe wl

You will see further down in that page the commands did work but he had to remove the broadcom driver then reload it to get it to work:

Unloading wl and reloading it having already unloaded bcma did the trick!

Right, that is there, but there are no instructions on how to unload it and reload it. And when I try to remove bcma-pci-bridge I get the same error that he did;

sudo rmmod bcma-pci-bridge                                       ✔ 
rmmod: ERROR: Module bcma_pci_bridge is not currently loaded

BTW, here are the proper results:

04:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM4331 802.11a/b/g/n [14e4:4331] (rev 02)
Subsystem: Apple Inc. AirPort Extreme [106b:00ef]
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
Memory at c1900000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
Capabilities: <access denied>
Kernel driver in use: bcma-pci-bridge
Kernel modules: bcma

So I tried to install broadcom-wl-dkms with pamac and then ran the removal steps again that he mentioned with the same results as before:

   ~  sudo rmmod b43                                                                                                         ✔ 

[sudo] password for bryankarlan:
rmmod: ERROR: Module b43 is not currently loaded
   ~  sudo rmmod ssb  1 ✘
rmmod: ERROR: Module ssb is not currently loaded
   ~  sudo rmmod bcma-pci-bridge  1 ✘
rmmod: ERROR: Module bcma_pci_bridge is not currently loaded
   ~  sudo modprobe wl  1 ✘
modprobe: FATAL: Module wl not found in directory /lib/modules/5.10.15-1-MANJARO

Any ideas to speed up my wifi? Right now if I travel i have to hard connect my iphone for the data connection it has to get any decent speed, even if the iphone is connected to wifi, my speeds are much better than if I connect to wifi via Manjaro.