WickrMe run Error

Hello,
I have installed Wickrme on two of my manjaros (Snap Package). Application tries to run and I get the following and it errors out:

wickrme
Gtk-Message: 15:22:33.967: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: 15:22:33.967: Failed to load module "appmenu-gtk-module"
/usr/share/libdrm/amdgpu.ids: No such file or directory
Gtk-Message: 15:22:34.051: Failed to load module "colorreload-gtk-module"
[1008/152234.084920:WARNING:resource_bundle_qt.cpp(116)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale 
Qt WebEngine ICU data not found at /opt/qt512/resources. Trying parent directory...
Qt WebEngine ICU data not found at /opt/qt512. Trying application directory...
Installed Qt WebEngine locales directory not found at location /opt/qt512/translations/qtwebengine_locales. Trying application directory...
Qt WebEngine locales directory not found at location /snap/wickrme/400/usr/bin/qtwebengine_locales. Trying fallback directory... Translations MAY NOT not be correct.
Path override failed for key ui::DIR_LOCALES and path '/home/Manjaro/snap/wickrme/400/.QtWebEngineProcess'
Qt WebEngine resources not found at /opt/qt512/resources. Trying parent directory...
Qt WebEngine resources not found at /opt/qt512. Trying application directory...
[1008/152234.100326:WARNING:resource_bundle_qt.cpp(116)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale 
Fontconfig warning: FcPattern object weight does not accept value [40 210)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

The strange thing is I have also installed the application on a VirtualMachine running the same Manjaro KDE… Updated to the same release which is the latest. The only difference I could say the VM has over the other two is that it does NOT have Latte Dock… But I do not think that would be an issue.

Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have been battling error for a few days now.

Thanks.

Found a solution searching on the old version of the forum… On the ARCHIVE… here is the solution
LINK: I have a problem running Krita - Newbie Corner - Manjaro Linux Forum

Solution:

This is common … you must either use fc-cache -r or manually delete fontconfig cache sudo rm -f /var/cache/fontconfig/* And possibly home cache too rm ~/.cache/fontconfig/*

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.