Why manjaro over arch?

I think he meant from window to window. Ubuntu though developed some nautilus plugin for desktop icons support I think.

I enjoyed Luke Smith for a while, I’ve read all his RSS entries and was sort of a fan. Recently I’ve stopped following him completely as he dived into building some Christianity based linux cult.

At least he’s good at parsing historical texts and linguistics. Plus his idea for https://based.cooking/ was good I also feel the cultural degeneracy of cooking websites shilling extra stories.

1 Like

He is going to talk and talk and talk - until you are dizzy.
You might lose him, you might follow his “argument” (if on could call that ramble that …)
In the end, you know as much as you knew before - and would need to try out and verify anyway.
He looks impressive - he is always so sure.
… look at what he is sure about … over time …

It’s YouTube. …

1 Like

You might be correct, but it works, at least on GNOME, from window to window. However, if you try to re-enable the desktop and try to drag files from Nautilus to the desktop or vice-versa, it doesn’t work. At least it didn’t since the last time I’ve tried the GNOME version.

The deskop icons work, but can’t drag files from a place to another, unless there is a new specific extensions that lets you be able to do this.

I was kind of a fan at the beginning, but I haven’t been for a long time, especially because some of his ideas are not my cup of tea, same applies to Derek from DistroTube even though he does a good work at reviewing distributions.

Basically this, hehehe

This thread became a general discussion topic long time ago.
Hereby, I’m closing it as this is a support forum. Please help us keeping it tidy! :+1: