Why did Wine stop working?

One windows program quit working when it worked before. The recent change I can think of is installing the Nvidia Drivers. I solved the that Issue already.

Sorry I forgot to mention I remove the Nvidia drivers again the Wine still not working.

Now Wine no longer loads the Windows app it did before. Here is what showed from the Terminal:

ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/${LIB}/libgtk3-nocsd.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/${LIB}/libgtk3-nocsd.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
002c:fixme:winediag:LdrInitializeThunk wine-staging 6.5 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
002c:fixme:winediag:LdrInitializeThunk Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.
003c:fixme:service:scmdatabase_autostart_services Auto-start service L"DAZContentManagementService" failed to start: 2
wine: failed to open L"/home/william/Desktop/F12.exe": c0000135

Yet Lutris works just fine. So do I fix Wine so it loads the F12se.exe file? That is the Fallout 1 and 2 Editor. I lost the car in FO2 at Vault City when the Car was out of Power due to unfixed bug.

Using the editor I can change a number to where the Car shows up.

This might give you the answer
https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=50867

I solve the Issue by uninstalling the Nvidia drivers, rebooting and reinstalling the same drivers.

Strange I know.