Which is best VNC Server - KDE Plasma?

Hi
I am new to Manjaro and just few days back installed KDE Plasma in my RPI4 (4gb). Wish to know what is the best VNC server for KDE Plasma so that to access from Laptop without monitor, also the installation steps link.

What is the “best” is subjective. Try a few and see which you prefer. The List of Applications on the Arch Wiki would be a good place to start.

I’ve found TigerVNC to work well on the RPi4. I used this tutorial to good effect, hope it helps you as well:

That list isn’t the best option, IMO - not all of those are available as packages for aarch64. @Jays should take a look at Arch ARM package list and search for VNC for options readily-available for the RPi4.

1 Like

I also used the same method, but when I run
vncserver I t is different from the tutorial. How did you do it, thank you :pray:!

And when I use vncserver :1, it can run, but it just has a black screen (pi4 is not connected to the screen).:sweat:

replace vncserver with x0vncserver

It only shows a black screen , how did you do it? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

i have also seen black screen, and it was due to wrong session type or screen. If you are interested here are steps on how to make RDP using X2go.