When I install GNOME and restart the pc, the applications do not appear

Whenever I start Manjaro again it asks me for time zone, a user, keyboard language, etc. Install Manjaro GNOME via flashed USB.
In addition to this, the basic applications such as Mozilla, the terminal or any other do not appear

AMD Ryzen 7 3700 U
AMD Radeon Rx Vega 10 grapichs

1 Like

Try removing the USB disk after install is complete?

1 Like

Thanks!
Yes, I removed it and started from Manjaro and not from USB, but it keeps happening

1 Like

In the first launch of Gnome you have to complete a tour and customize your account/password before arriving to your real desktop.

2 Likes

Yes, I have seen in some tutorials that this is the case, however it only gives me those options after restarting the first time, and from then on those same ones always appear.

1 Like

Hey, I’ve got exactly the same problem. I’ve started the installation process (with completely erasing the disk each time) two times, it still doesn’t work.

When I open tty2 after I clicked on “Start Manjaro” in the installer I have to login. But the username and password that I chose in the installation process don’t work. I guess it can’t finish the installation so it can’t probably set up a user as well.

There is a similar topic with a solution : here