What is the best way to use [google drive]/[onedrive] on Manjaro?

What is the best way to use [google drive]/[onedrive] on Manjaro?
I can’t find a suitable solution at the moment. At the moment I am using a tool called insync but my testing phase will end there soon.
I have tried OpenDrive from the Snap Store but it doesn’t work with the one I logged in with :confused:

Well, I use KDE Plasma as my desktop environment, and I mainly access Google Drive through my web browser.

That said, I also have kio-gdrive installed, so I can also upload and download files to/from my Google Drive via the Dolphin file manager. It doesn’t do the versioning thing, though, so you can end up with duplicate names on your Google Drive.

Google somehow renames those internally if you want to keep different versions, but the filename shown to the user can be the same. If I use a browser to upload files of the same name as a file that’s already there, then I have the option to overwrite the existing file or save it as a new version. I don’t get that in Dolphin. :man_shrugging:

I access google drive through my webbrowser. Easy :wink:

2 Likes

On gnome (nautilus) file explorer I can access my google.drive, came automatically after I signed into google account in “Access on internet” in settings.

2 Likes

This works on nemo and may work on nautilus

1 Like

onedrive-abraunegg for OneDrive is in the AUR. Works well.

1 Like

I am using rclone and I mount it as daemon .

1 Like