Weird minor bug on gnome

So today I just installed manjaro gnome on my new laptop everything went smoothly without any issues. After updating everything through pacman I rebooted. Now after booting I never got to a login screen. After a while of trying different solutions I found out by just switching to another tty and then back to the first the login screen appears and everything seems to work fine.

Sorry if this is a wrong section to post this in I’m new to the forums.

This is very possibly not a gnome-shell bug, but rather a GDM/Xorg/logind problem. If this happens again, please log into a TTY, and try to find the Xorg log files in /run/gdm/.

The problem is consistent. Inside /run/gdm there’s only an empty greeter folder and a gdm.pid file.

It seems my memory is failing me, can you check /var/log/gdm/?

This one is also empty.

Sorry, I should’ve checked. It’s /var/lib/gdm/.local/share/xorg/.

Posting the logs in a pastebin if thats ok.

Can you provide Xorg config files (/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/* and /etc/X11/xorg.conf) (if there are any)?

Inside /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ there’s only a keyboard configuration file but I could not find any xorg.conf file anywhere.

I see. Please run inxi -Fza and sudo mhwd -li, and provide the output.

Here’s the inxi -Fza output and sudo mhwd -li.

I forgot, could you run pacman -Qqs xf86-video-?

Here’s the output

xf86-video-amdgpu
xf86-video-ati
xf86-video-intel
xf86-video-nouveau

Could you send the Xorg log from the current session? It’s in ~/.local/share/xorg/.

Current session logs.

i got same problem, but only with 5.7 and 5.8 kernels. with 5.4 everything is okey.