Weird keyboard and mouse behavior through usb switch

Hi!

I am having trouble with my keyboard and mouse connected to my work laptop and my PC through an USB switch.

The mouse looks like it’s lagging, it stops for a moment then starts moving again while dragging it across the screen.
The keyboard is randomly missing keystrokes, and repeats others like 10 times.

I am running Manjaro on my PC and Windows 11 on my work laptop. The issue only appears under Manjaro. (I also tried installing Arch to see if anything changes, but no luck there, so I assume it’s basically any linux distro)

My keyboard and mouse are working if I connect them directly to my PC, but I am using an USB switch to be able to use the same keyboard and mouse on my work laptop.

Since they are working fine when connected directly, I assume the peripherals are okay, but just in case:

I am using a Logitech G Pro wireless mouse (The issue remains regardless of connection type, so it’s the same when I am using it wirelessly and wired)
The keyboard is an Asus Rog Falchion wireless. Just like the mouse, wireless/wired operation doesn’t change the results.

The USB switch I am using is a UGREEN USB 3.0 Switch Selector, which I bought from Amazon. (I wanted to put a link in here but it wouldn’t let me for some reason)

I am pretty new to linux so to be honest I am not sure where to even start with this kind of a problem.
I have been searching for a solution and there were some cases where disabling a kernel module fixed a similar issue, but I am not sure how to pinpoint which module I should disable, or if that’s even applicable in my case.

I would appreciate any hints, insights on this, because I am pretty much lost. Thank you!