Mangohud in conflict with itself

I installed mangohud via pacman and it used to work fine. Today manjaro told me there was an update for a lot of packages and i just clicked Install. It didn’t work because there apparently there is a conflict with the mangohud that would pop up when trying update the system via the Pamac-App.
So i updated the system via terminal instead using pacman -Syu.
That did work and the system is now up to date. Though when checking mangohud package by entering pacman -Si mangohud. I can still read that there is still a conflict.

In conflict with: mangohud-common mangohud-common-wayland mangohud-common-x11 mangoapp mangohud-x11 mangohud-wayland

replaces: mangohud-common mangohud-common-wayland mangohud-common-x11 mangoapp mangohud-x11 mangohud-wayland

Already tried removing and redownloading the Package though the Issue remains. Is there anything i can do about that? Or can i ignore it?

Hi @Maracuja,

Please see:

Hi @Maracuja :wink:

@Mirdarthos that is not the same issue as the OP has. Actaully it is no issue.

That is informal. On an upgrade of mangohud it will put these packages in conflict and replace them with the same packages.

No issue here.

1 Like

Thanks. Don’t have it, so wouldn’t know.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.