Wayland: KeePassXC Auto-Type Sequence not working

Hello, anybody got KeePassXC Auto-Type Sequence working under current Manjaro Plasma in a Wayland session?

According to their website I’ve enabled the command line option -platform xcb and also tried setting the environment variable QT_QPA_PLATFORM=xcb but with no avail.

However, I cann see the message in the CLI

qt.qpa.wayland: Wayland does not support QWindow::requestActivate()
qt.qpa.wayland: setGrabPopup called with a parent, QtWaylandClient::QWaylandXdgSurface(0x5637b6a7e560) which does not match the current topmost grabbing popup, QtWaylandClient::QWaylandXdgSurface(0x5637b74071c0) According to the xdg-shell protocol, this is not allowed. The wayland QPA plugin is currently handling it by setting the parent to the topmost grabbing popup. Note, however, that this may cause positioning errors and popups closing unxpectedly because xdg-shell mandate that child popups close before parents

but I don’t understand this or what I could do to overcome this. So my question is if anybody got KeePassXC Auto-Type Sequence working under current Manjaro Plasma in a Wayland session and by which tricks/means…

Regards
Prof. P