VPN issues KDE Plasma

Hello, around a week ago i started facing a problem with my VPN. I live in a country where most of the things i want to use are blocked so it’s really important for me. I have had no problems with VPNs on manjaro before. I have used nordvpn, protonvpn and windscribe. However, around a week ago, all of them suddenly stopped working. I cannot connect to any server from any of the VPNs listed above. I do not know at which point exactly this started happening but I don’t really mess around with the system a lot. Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance!

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.
  3. Can you mention which country you’re from because your government might be actively blocking VPN connections that are on well-known ports. (and mention the ports you’re using?)

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time