Using native File Dialog on certain Qt5 apps on Gnome causes SIGSEGV crash

So this is a bit of a weird one. It happened yesterday when I installed TexStudio from the repos. Doing any action that prompted the appearance of a file dialog (such as “Ctrl+O” or “Save as”) made the app crash with a SIGSEGV error.

I could fix it by forcing Texstudio to use its own file dialog, by changing the line Files\Use%20Native%20File%20Dialog=true to false in the texstudio.ini configuration file. But I find it really bizarre and I don’t really know what’s wrong with the native dialog.

All I could find online were similar errors with different Qt5 apps, but nothing definitive. I remembered having a similar problem a few months ago with a different app (I believe it was qbittorrent, but unfortunately I am not sure, and I didn’t post in the forum about it back then). Bizarrelly enough, all other Qt5 apps I’ve been testing seem to be working perfectly with the native file dialog (including qbittorrent).

So I guess my questions are:

• Can you reproduce this error by installing TexStudio 3.0.1 on Manjaro Gnome and try to Ctrl+O with Files\Use%20Native%20File%20Dialog set to true?

• If not, do you have any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks!