This might be helpful if you guys can put, this stuff in your linux distro for Booting with Secure Boot Enabled, solus 4.4 distro's

Since Solus 4.4 secure boot is now supported. When you first boot the ISO, and, if you have secure boot enabled in your UEFI firmware; you will have to perform the one-time-step of manually enrolling the Solus certificate. The following guide will walk you through this. If you already have Solus installed and wish to enable secure boot, skip ahead here.

Note that this only applies to machines with UEFI firmware, if your machine uses the older BIOS firmware you can safely ignore this article. If you wish to avoid having to do this step then you may disable secure boot in your machine’s UEFI firmware interface.

I think maybe if arch linux based ones like manjaro maybe they would be able to also find a fix for that whole secure boot thing, I know fedora, kubuntu, ubuntu and OpenSuse already have their own method, but I think the registering an .cer file into the secure boot that then allows you to boot into linux with secure boot on, seems to work on all my pc’s so far, for the Solus version, I wanted to post this somewhere like here, anyway I hope this can be put into other linux distros too, it might help people that don’t want to touch their bios settings.

anyway I know I been able to boot fedora 38 plasma spins on my older gigabyte desktop, but I do use an nvidia rtx 2070 3D card in that G1.Assassin 2 pc, which I been able to run this a few versions like plasma, and I been able to get some gnome running, had a problem with Solus budge, but I also been able to run endeavouros and garuda-dr460nized arch version on my older desktop, anyway I hope that info helps.

G1.Assassin 2 (rev. 1.0) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

in my new desktop is
Z690 AORUS MASTER (rev. 1.x) Key Features | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global
Intel i9 processor and gigabyte nvidia rtx 3070 master 3D card in my newer desktop running windows 11.
and my laptop is an ASUS Republic of Gamers laptop, solus 4.4 runs on it from USB drive.

1 Like

Closing as a duplicate: