Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

[newbie here, so hope i’m addressing correct thread]
Is it possible to push libvirt [7.0-0] to testing? It was updated to stable in arch this month.
https://archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/libvirt/

Current package has issues.
E.g. Long standing issue with whole-disk passthrough in libvirt
that should be solved with the new version.

That’s not a standalone package that can be pushed to newer branch, unfortunately.

deno is outdated - current version is 1.6.1, 1.7.2 was just released.

(This might be an arch package, but even if it is the arch version is on 1.7.1.)

1.7.1 is in the testing and unstable branches. Please check Branch Compare before posting in these threads.

1.7.2 was only released upstream 2 hours ago. I’ve flagged the Arch community package out of date.

1 Like

Ah, sorry, I didn’t know there were branches. Thanks!

@philm
Can we have keepassxc updated to 2.6.4, please.
https://archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/keepassxc/
In stable it is still in 2.6.3-1 and after recent stable update
[2021-01-20T13:32:18+0100] [ALPM] upgraded keepassxc (2.6.2-1 -> 2.6.3-1)
it stopped connecting to Firefox KeePassXC-Browser.

Edition
They say v2.6.4-2 seems to fixed the issue.

It is currently in testing and unstable branches. If you really cannot wait, you can Download from Mirror here: Arch Linux - keepassxc 2.6.4-1 (x86_64)

It’s hardly a whim. Password managers are critical pieces of software.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: [Package Request] clover-efi

I don’t know how to do that. I think I will wait. I still can use keepassxc but I need to do “copy paste”. It might be a problem with configuration (although it worked so far) or a bug that will remain unsolved in this new version. I checked github and there are similar reports. They say v2.6.4-2 seems to fixed the issue.

Deadbeef has news version 1.8.7

Deadbeef is imported from Arch Linux

Arch Linux - deadbeef 1.8.4-1 (x86_64)
Flagged out-of-date on 2021-01-09

Epson iscan has updated their scanner driver, considering update the manjaro package?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ant is over 50 years old

Hi all,

Bluez has a major bug in it that causes devices to drop connection intermittently. This has been reported in our forums as well as multiple times in the arch forums. The good news is that there is a fix that has been merged to Bluez mainline 2 days ago. See my post in the relevant thread: Bluetooth Mouse randomly disconnects - #24 by mynewlaptop

Is it possible to update Bluez? This will fix a very annoying bug impacting a large number of people.

Bluez package is not maintained by manjaro. It’s maintained by Arch.

It will come to you - depending on your branch.

Please use the branch compare tool mentioned several times in the thread.

thanks! It looks like it’s not yet part of an official bluez release, so it might take a while.

Hello. v2ray-domain-list-community and v2ray-geoip are used by v2ray for routing and proxying purpose.They are just domain and ip lists serialized by protobuf.So it’s ok to push them to all branches.

Thanks

discord needs a new version to start

2 Likes