Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

I post it here as I am not sure the best place (packager is neither @manjaro.org or @archlinux.com email), grub-btrfs 4.10.2 fix the issue that currently breaks grub-mkconfig I think it should be fast tracked, so people stop not being able to have a working grub update when installing/removing kernels. Currently on Unstable Manjaro - Branch Compare. Threads related to the issue New kernel installed but does not shown in grub - #16 by Antynea and Installation of Kernel 5.14 doesn't create a grub menu entry - #24 by freggel.doe

1 Like

Maxim Baz is an Arch packager.

Just pushed it to testing and stable.

2 Likes

bad version in stable libopenshot 2.7.1-1 [ EDIT: fix typo error in version ]

bad call to setPreferableBackend() in libopenshot.so.21

if we install testing 2.7.1-2 in manjaro stable (wget…pacman -U), no error with openshot

openshot 2.6.1-2 is available in all branches.

yes but here, it’s libopenshot 0.2.7-1 : is not compatible openshot 2.6.1-2 :wink:

A post was split to a new topic: Sweethome3d: Only the title window appears

Oh, missed that. :man_facepalming: That’s odd it didn’t make it into the stable branch.0.2.7-2 is now pushed to stable.

1 Like

Can we have python bumped to 3.10? Currently, evaluable only on aur at the moment, but many fixes have been applied into that release.

Python is a system critical package and should only be upgraded when everything else is ready to be built against it.

That’s fair enough.

Greetings,

I would like to request an update of element-desktop.

Reasoning is that Matrix “Spaces” integration in Element is out of Beta since a month, as well there has been a big Changelog.

ArchLinux is currently at 1.9.3-1

I wish you a good day!

1.9.3 is currently in Unstable, Testing and Staging branches, so it’s on it’s way.

In the future, check manjaro.org/branch-compare to see if what you are requesting is already on it’s way.

1 Like

Hi! Any reason why polkit is being held back and not pulled from Arch directly?
Arch version as of now: 0.120-2
Manjaro package is: 0.119-1

Nope. I guess it got missed. Just pushed 0.120-2 to unstable.

We’re using a patch.

1 Like

Please update netbeans to 12.5, it was released on 2021-10-04

It’s already flagged out of date. You’ll have to wait for the Arch maintainer to update it

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

IBM has updated ttf-ibm-plex from version 5.2.1 (2021-07-24) to version 6.0.0 (2021-09-28).

Same answer as above. Please read the first post.

1 Like

Thank you @Yochanan for moving my post to the right topic. I have checked Arch Linux Packages, and yes, the package was already flagged out of date.

:tea: