Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

Hi, I think that manjaro-check-repos needs to be also updated, now that stable-staging has been dissolved :wink:. Not that it doesn’t remain functional, just spews an error about not finding that branch. :wave:

gitlab updated EDIT: and package, thanks Mark

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Unstable Update] 2021-11-24 - ICU 70.1 rebuilds, VirtualBox 6.1.30

A post was split to a new topic: Would it be possible to update to QT 5.12.12 or compile Qt for Manjaro with this patch?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ckbcomp/

It is 1.205-1 now on the AUR. And its last update is several months ago.

But its 1.204-1 on the extra, pamac may see them as the same package (which is usual on pamac).

1.207-1will be arriving in x64 unstable and ARM unstable shortly.

Service pack 1040 for FreeOffice 2021 has released, but not in Manjaro repo yet.

It will be here soon. :wink:

@Yochanan
I’ve pushed updates to mutter and gnome-control-center scaling packages.

2 Likes

SoftMaker has updated softmaker-office-2021 from revision 1038 (2021-11-02) to revision 1040 (2021-12-02).

The update comes just one month after the last update and includes, among other things, a new version of the German grammar checker Duden Korrektor with additional grammar rules and an extended dictionary.

1 Like

@Yochanan auto-cpufreq 1.8.0 is out so it’s time to rebuild this package :slight_smile:

I dropped it from the repos. The code is sloppy and I’m not going to spend the time to patch it. The AUR package has been updated. However, it’s a blind version bump, so it might not work properly.

Okay, good to know, I will upgrade it with manjaro-chrootbuild using the gitlab pkg from Manjaro.

I use it on my test machine for the unstable branch.
It does not matter if it does not work, will try to patch it if necessary

A post was split to a new topic: Touche application is working on Xorg but not on Wayland

@philm mugshot is outdated and needs Python 3.10 rebuild.

1 Like

SoftMaker has updated softmaker-office-2021 from revision 1040 (2021-12-02) to revision 1042 (2021-12-17).

This update comes only two weeks after the last update. It must be a minor update, because usually SoftMaker publishes a detailed list of changes with each update. This time, however, the change log only contains the cryptic paraphrase: Miscellaneous bug fixes in all programs. So it’s hard to say what has actually changed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

Nvidia has released version 390.147 of the legacy proprietary driver for Fermi GPUs. This version mainly fixes the compatibility issues with Xorg server 21.1.1, along with some other improvements.

I have modified the patch required to run this driver on kernel 5.16-rc5 so that it is possible to install and run the driver on that kernel. Please have a look at Patch and PKGBUILD for running 390.147 with kernel 5.16-rc5 (#1) · Issues · Packages / Extra / linux515-extramodules / nvidia-390xx · GitLab

UPDATE: The driver also runs with kernel 5.16-rc6; no modifications to the patch are necessary.

@oberon there is a new version of kwinft released 1 week ago, can you update the package?