Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

@Yochanan
I’ve pushed mutter-x11-scaling and gnome-control-center-x11-scaling 41.1 to Gitlab. :nerd_face:

1 Like

ranger (the terminal filemanager) is on some weird version on all manjaro branches … there are a lot of bugs in that version and i’d like to know why it’s not following arch (or the official releases) in that regard …

Our 1.9.3.143.g5047d9e5-1 overlay is actually newer than Arch’s 1.9.3-3. 1.9.3 was released almost two years ago. Perhaps when one of us has some time, we may test some newer commits and push a newer version.

For now, perhaps try ranger-git in the AUR and see if it works any better for you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

Please update these 3 packages in the kde-unstable repo at least up to their unstable branch versions:

To downgrade (3):
  kirigami2                    5.87.0.r2959.gfd0f7ba4-1     (5.88.0-1)     kde-unstable  673.3 kB
  layer-shell-qt               5.21.5.r51.g80f6a62-1        (5.23.3-1)     kde-unstable  33.3 kB
  plasma-desktop               5.23.2.r8785.gb23f7f80b-1    (5.23.3-1)     kde-unstable  7.5 MB

It is pamac's comparison with their unstable branch versions during update operation request.
Need the update in order to check the bug presence in latest kde version and to report it.

apparently those were skipped for some reason at latest ver bumps … thanks. Fixing that now.

1 Like

A bit earlier I already submitted a bug report (Ark 7zip and zip compression not working properly and crashing Dolphin - #90 by alven) with versions which unstable has.
So may be to skip that update for the same “some reason” for others is a good idea.

The ‘some reason’ only concerns cosmetic pkgver bumps. The commits are in fact actually the latest if you use the ones on kde-unstable branch.

Hi, I think that manjaro-check-repos needs to be also updated, now that stable-staging has been dissolved :wink:. Not that it doesn’t remain functional, just spews an error about not finding that branch. :wave:

gitlab updated EDIT: and package, thanks Mark

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Unstable Update] 2021-11-24 - ICU 70.1 rebuilds, VirtualBox 6.1.30

A post was split to a new topic: Would it be possible to update to QT 5.12.12 or compile Qt for Manjaro with this patch?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ckbcomp/

It is 1.205-1 now on the AUR. And its last update is several months ago.

But its 1.204-1 on the extra, pamac may see them as the same package (which is usual on pamac).

1.207-1will be arriving in x64 unstable and ARM unstable shortly.

Service pack 1040 for FreeOffice 2021 has released, but not in Manjaro repo yet.

It will be here soon. :wink:

@Yochanan
I’ve pushed updates to mutter and gnome-control-center scaling packages.

2 Likes

SoftMaker has updated softmaker-office-2021 from revision 1038 (2021-11-02) to revision 1040 (2021-12-02).

The update comes just one month after the last update and includes, among other things, a new version of the German grammar checker Duden Korrektor with additional grammar rules and an extended dictionary.

1 Like

@Yochanan auto-cpufreq 1.8.0 is out so it’s time to rebuild this package :slight_smile: