Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

It’s now completely removed from the repos.

@Yochanan @Ste74
mutter-x11-scaling 40.3-1 is ready on Gitlab.

Pushed to all branches.

At today, after the stable update of 2021-07-13, these packages (in particular gqrx) no longer works due soapysdr which has been update from 0.7.2-3 to 0.8.0-1.
I noticed it also by another user:

So… I ping @nightmare-2021 :slight_smile:

Sure, needs asap a rebuild against soapysdr :wink:

So please update gnuradio-osmosdr to revison -3 and it works again.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

@Ste74 @Yochanan
I’ve updated mutter-x11-scaling, but somebody needs to build it :wink:

Just pushed mutter-x11-scaling 40.4-1 to unstable.

2 Likes

@Chrysostomus
I’ve pushed bmenu 0.17 with some fixes. :slight_smile:

New upstream version public for systemd 249.4

5 posts were split to a new topic: Package update request discussion

Phil updated it earlier without even seeing your post. Imagine that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

Pushed to unstable along with autogit 1.5.4. You have access to those repos now. :wink:

1 Like

plymouth-gdm triggers faillock if no fingerprints registered, this can cause you to get permanently locked if you’re like me and have a crazy long password. As it spam’s the login trying to authenticate with the fingerprint whether you’re touching the device or not.

GDM has been fixed in arch

I do not know if this fix will automatically fix plymouth-gdm (or honestly even gdm though). Please review the manjaro packages

No, you please review the Manjaro packages before creating a post about something that’s already been done.

rofi 1.7.0 now always loads the default theme before loading a custom theme, so rofimenu has a funny look. I’ve submitted a fix for rofimenu so rofi-scripts should be updated. And maybe other scripts in the package require some attention.
@Chrysostomus

I took the opportunity and just pushed autogit 1.5.5-1 1.5.6-1 :sweat_smile: with the last remaining bits for ("-git" pkg) updates :wink:

corectrl is getting updates again. Would be nice to see them coming to the existing community package.

Pushed to unstable.

dropped from the repos. The AUR has the latest version.