Update mislukt, corrupt pakket

Hallo iedereen,
Ik wilde de laatste update uitvoeren op mijn laptop Asus 71J Series,maar dat ging fout (corrupt pakket)Manjaro is de allernieuwste versie.Op mijn tweede pc (Apple)ging alles perfect.
Wie wil mij helpen aub.
Alvast bedankt .
Désiré,

Update failed, corrupt package

Hello everyone,
I wanted to do the latest update on my laptop Asus 71J Series, but that went wrong (corrupt package) Manjaro is the newest version. On my second PC (Apple) everything went perfectly.
Who wants to help me please?
Thanks in advance .
Desiré

You will have to give a bit more info, what package is corrupt, what's going wrong now that it's corrupt.
what's the exact error you get.

@CookieAlice

Ik zie alleen "ongeldig of corrupt pakket"
I only see "invalid or corrupt package"

Try clearing the pacman cache. Just search here for invalid or corrupted package. There are tons of threads with the solution...

@moson

Error: Error executing the transaction (conflicting files)
alpm-octopi-utils: /usr/include/alpm_octopi_utils.h exists in file system (owned by alpm_octopi_utils)
alpm-octopi-utils: /usr/lib/libalpm_octopi_utils.so exists in file system (owned by alpm_octopi_utils)
alpm-octopi-utils: /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libalpm_octopi_utils.pc exists in file system (owned by alpm_octopi_utils)
Errors occurred, no package upgraded.

Please see here:

1 Like

After many searches, remove the Octopi package (Aur) because apparently it was a conflict.
Problem solved.
Thank you for thinking along.
Regards

Forum kindly sponsored by