Trouble connecting to google in settings

I want to log in to google through the settings in manjaro but when i click on it it opens a white empty tab and stays that way no matter what i do, send help

i looked through a bunch of similar forums and found this one Trouble connecting Google account - #3 by narender
which apparently worked for the guy but im new here and cant even properly use a terminal without having a set of commands on my notepad beside me.
If the above mentioned forum really is the solution can someone guide me through the process?

I dont think you meant to link the post you did.
Maybe this one instead:

In which case it is as written - just copy the following command and hit enter:

WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1 MESA_LOADER_DRIVER_OVERRIDE=i965 gnome-control-center online-accounts

Though thats assuming its the same. For one thing its forcing use of intel … and I dont know your gfx setup.

mhwd -l -li
inxi -Fazy
mhwd -l -li                                                                          ✔ 
> Installed PCI configs:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  NAME               VERSION          FREEDRIVER           TYPE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          video-nvidia            2023.03.23               false            PCI

Warning: No installed USB configs!
> 0000:02:00.0 (0200:10ec:8168) Network controller Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.:
         network-r8168            2023.09.12                true            PCI

> 0000:01:00.0 (0300:10de:1f82) Display controller nVidia Corporation:
          video-nvidia            2023.03.23               false            PCI
    video-nvidia-470xx            2023.03.23               false            PCI
           video-linux            2018.05.04                true            PCI
     video-modesetting            2020.01.13                true            PCI
            video-vesa            2017.03.12                true            PCI

i tried the command you gave

WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1 MESA_LOADER_DRIVER_OVERRIDE=i965 gnome-control-center online-accounts

but then it just opened the online settings, the supposedly login-in tab is still showing only white