[Unstable Update] March 2024 Edition

What is it?

What channel? :thinking:

…and what what has that accomplished?

Both of you missed the point. Create issues upstream or for packaging issues, create issues on the Manjaro or Arch GitLab depending on what’s applicable.

Hi @pheiduck ,

Last linux68 make it work again!

Wish You well

1 Like

It’s fixed now.

1 Like

I saw.

6.8.1 Fixes this problem!

6 posts were split to a new topic: Systemd-fsck failed with kernel 6.8

Yeah. But I still messaged the maintainer on irc because I’m lazy. And on irc. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lazy bum. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

By the way, I already knew which IRC channel you were referring to, I was just probing so others might know what in tarnation you were on about. :wink:

Ah, so you are secretly lurking around? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone else seeing an issue on pamac getting stuck on synchronizing package databases?

:mag: in this topic: :wink:

Anyone create an upstream issue with more details yet? That will help @guinux fix it when he has time.

If you don’t yet have Manjaro GitLab account, you’ll see a red banner at the top with instructions.

1 Like

Thanks!

Hm thanks, helped me to get it lined up with p10k again, some prompt elements were partly some piexels too high and low. 5.27.11 however here.
Default however should be Hack which now again shows the graphs’ dots /2x2 pixels I tk/ correct in btop++ :grinning:

Hi,
for me there are problems with fuse mount with kernel 6.8
If i try to mount an encrypted veracrypt-file i get the following error:

fuse: mount failed: Das Gerät oder die Ressource ist belegt

This problem is only present if i boot using kernel 6.8 while booting with kernel 6.6 or 6.7 mounting works without any problem.

1 Like

I have a question about pamac. Since the app is from Manjaro, its updates at earliest come on testing branch. When using unstable branch, some issues can happen? Right?

Since few days, pamac can’t do any operations on Manjaro repos (works for AUR packages thou), it simply freezes at the end of the sync, making the lock file that I have to remove it manually. I assume, this is because I have some newer packages in system and pamac wasn’t compiled against them, hence the issue.

Tried to get some output in terminal, but nothing there.

You read before posting, riiiight? :wink: :point_up:

We now have a relevant libpamac issue. Thanks to whoever created it:

1 Like

As stated before it works here so not sure its a bug or perhaps a configuration problem.

If it happens on more machines, something is not right. Thanks @Yochanan, I totally missed those posts above.

I switched from testing branch to unstable and pamac segfault on database sync for me too.

sudo pamac update -a                                                                               ✔ 
Warning: Building packages as dynamic user
Warning: Setting build directory to /var/cache/pamac
Preparing...
Synchronizing package databases...
zsh: segmentation fault  sudo pamac update -a

1 Like

You should not use sudo with pamac.

3 Likes