[Unstable Update] Changes to default password hashing algorithm and umask settings

Updating today I had this:

error: failed to prepare transaction (unable to satisfy dependencies)
:: installing kvantum (1.0.10-2) breaks the "kvantum-qt5" dependency needed by kvantum-theme-adapta
:: installing kvantum (1.0.10-2) breaks the "kvantum-qt5" dependency needed by kvantum-theme-matcha
kvantum-theme-matcha is required by manjaro-xfce-settings.

*kvantum-theme-adapta I can uninstall

Moderator edit: In the future, please use proper formatting: [HowTo] Post command output and file content as formatted text

Those packages depend on the now non-existent kvantum-qt5 and need to be updated to depend on kvantum.

1 Like

Not anymore. I’m going to replace the kvantum-theme-matcha dependency with kvantum-manjaro. You’ll see new packages coming along soon.

1 Like

Is there any way to change manjaro-settings-manager to a light theme? The update caused the interface to have a dark theme.

It follows QT.
If it somehow does not match then re-consult your theming.

manjaro-settings-manager, not pamac-gtk. It’s qt-based. :stuck_out_tongue:

Since you’re on XFCE, use qt5ct or qt6ct, perhaps?

1 Like

Thanks. I changed to Fusion in qt5 settings and it now is like it was before. I am using Adapta-Maia here (xfce) and don’t want to switch to something else.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Xdg-desktop-portal 1.18.0 upgrade issues

The recent update to shared-mime-info(2.3) resulted in lost right click context menu items for “Extract to” and “Extract Here” for tar.bz2 files in Thunar. Downgrade fixed the issue.

edit:
Temporary workaround for version 2.3-1 was to create a custom action in Thunar for .tar.bz2 files or just changing the extension to .bz works just fine.

Related to this?: