After some little hickups with syncing from upstream we are now all set again for a fresh unstable update
Meanwhile I have updated pushed all updated
- kernels and a
- patched version of virtualbox fixing the issues booting Win7
also we have
- KDE apps 19.4
- once more updated Deepin packages and
- and an update for qt5
Detailed list of updated packages can be found here
- Some additional updates were added 2019-04-24. See post below.
- Also, just pushed a new point release of manjaro-settings-manager. Some small bugs were fixed and adjustments made. Thanks for your contributions included in this, @Frog (I think your the same frog, aren't you? ) and vfjpl - who's forum username I'm afraid I don't know and cannot guss ...
I have also just added some new patches to systemd and packaged a new point release 242.16. This should hopefully fix some remaining issues.
Thank you for testing and feeding back your discoveries as always
Also, still some more updates for Deepin have arrived.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.65
- linux318 3.18.138 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.178 - ! see here !
- linux49 4.9.170
- linux414 4.14.113
- linux419 4.19.36
- linux420 4.20.17
- linux50 5.0.9
- linux51rc 5.1rc1.d0317.g9e98c67 (experimental. no extramodules, yet)
- linux419-rt 4.19.31_rt18
- linux50-rt 5.0.5_rt3
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: