gcc 8.3.0 has arrived and I will start re-building all our kernels with their latest updates and extramodules now...
Also new Kde and Deepin package versions are here.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.65
- linux318 3.18.138 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.168 (nvidia-340xx module no longer available!)
- linux420 4.20.17
- linux51rc 5.1rc1.d0317.g9e98c67 (experimental, currently no extramodules)
- linux419-rt 4.19.31_rt18
- linux50-rt 5.0.7_rt5
The full list of updated packages to be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: