Welcome to our fifth unstable update of 2019. With this we added a lot of new packages into the mix. So what do we have with this one?
- Systemd is now at v241-rc2
- most of our Kernels got updated
- newer packages to Deepin got added
- Firefox got its fourth beta release of v66 series
- Wine is now at v4.0
- VirtualBox is now at v6.0.4
- the usual Python and Haskell updates/rebuilds
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficient for you all.
Stay tuned for any upcoming news on the #pinebookpro in May 2019!
Partnership with FCS Linux Aarhus
We are happy to announce a new partnership with FCS Linux Aarhus owned by @fhdk. This enables us to offer you Laptops with Manjaro pre-installed and Manjaro Stickers you can use on your own hardware or gift them to a friend. For each sale FCS will donate a percentage to the Manjaro project.
Manjaro v18.0.2 released!
To end the year with a high note we updated our flagship ISOs of Manjaro Illyria with the latest packages. It comes with refreshed packages and updated tools. You may want to download our XFCE Edition with the latest 4.13 packages, aswell as our most recent styling efforts. Our KDE fans may try our KDE Edition with the latest KDE v5.14 instead. And our GNOME fans may try our Gnome Edition with the latest GNOME v3.30.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.62
- linux318 3.18.133 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.167 [FZN]
- linux49 4.9.154
- linux414 4.14.97
- linux419 4.19.19
- linux420 4.20.6
- linux414-rt 4.14.93_rt53
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
- linux418-rt 4.18.16_rt9
Package Updates (Mon Feb 4 20:34:57 CET 2019)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: