Welcome to another unstable update.
So what do we have with this one?
- Deepin and Cinnamon updates
- We updated QT5 to 5.12 LTS; please tell us if some is still broken
- Latest linux-firmware. Post if you have issues with your AMD GPU.
- Systemd is now at v240, but seems to be unstable. See for regressions here.
- KDE Frameworks are at 5.53.0
- KDE Apps are at 18.12.0
- Mesa got updated to 18.3.1
- LibreOffice got updated to 6.1.4
- ZFS is now at 0.7.12
- all the regular haskell, php and python updates
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficient for you all.
Partnership with FCS Linux Aarhus
We are happy to announce a new partnership with FCS Linux Aarhus owned by @fhdk. This enables us to offer you Laptops with Manjaro pre-installed and Manjaro Stickers you can use on your own hardware or gift them to a friend. For each sale FCS will donate a percentage to the Manjaro project.
Manjaro v18.0.1 released!
It took us almost two months of development to update Manjaro Illyria. It comes with refreshed packages and updated tools. You may want to download our XFCE Edition with the latest 4.13 packages, aswell as our most recent styling efforts. Our KDE fans may try our KDE Edition with the latest KDE v5.14 instead. And our GNOME fans may try our Gnome Edition with the latest GNOME v3.30.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.62
- linux318 3.18.131 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.167
- linux49 4.9.147
- linux414 4.14.90
- linux417 4.17.19 [EOL]
- linux418 4.18.20 [EOL]
- linux419 4.19.12
- linux420 4.20.0
- linux414-rt 4.14.78_rt47
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
- linux418-rt 4.18.16_rt9
Sync Package Updates (Tue Dec 25 12:57:29 CET 2018)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: