Welcome to another unstable update. So what do we have with this one?
- We updated Systemd to “This is Sparta”-Edition - before updating you may want to read this bug report; additional info also on reddit.
- KDE Apps is now at 18.08.3
- Some more Deepin updates
- The usual upstream haskell, and python rebuilds/updates
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficient for you all. And happy Halloween.
The Iconic Spitfire: Now Quad-Core!
Visit StationX now!
Manjaro v18.0 released!
If you are curious about the latest Manjaro-Illyria 18.0 release, you now have the opportunity to download XFCE Edition with the latest 4.13 packages, aswell as our most recent styling efforts. Our KDE fans may try our KDE Edition with the latest KDE v5.14 instead. And our GNOME fans may try our Gnome Edition with the latest GNOME v3.30.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.59
- linux318 3.18.124 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.162
- linux49 4.9.135
- linux414 4.14.79
- linux417 4.17.19 [EOL]
- linux418 4.18.17
- linux419 4.19.1
- linux414-rt 4.14.78_rt47
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
- linux418-rt 4.18.16_rt9
Package Updates (Thu Nov 8 19:11:48 CET 2018)
- unstable core x86_64: 34 new and 34 removed package(s)
- unstable extra x86_64: 227 new and 227 removed package(s)
- unstable community x86_64: 746 new and 745 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: