Wow, what is this? Welcome to another unstable update. Yeah, I found some time to announce some here. Feel free to report issues!
- we released Pamac v7.1.0-rc2
- most of our kernels got updated. The #bladebook gets fully supported with v4.18.8 and higher
- Deepin got renewed with new features and fixes
- NetworkManager is now at 1.14.0
- LibreOffice got updated to 6.1.1
- The usual upstream updates
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficient for you all.
The Iconic Spitfire: Now Quad-Core!
Visit StationX now!
#beta-release - 18.0 will be available in late October!
If you are curious about the latest state of development for the upcoming Manjaro-Illyria 18.0 release, you now have the opportunity to download a beta-build of Manjaro-Xfce 18.0 including the latest xfce-gtk3 packages aswell as our most recent styling efforts. Our KDE fans may try our beta-build with the latest KDE v5.13 instead. And our GNOME fans may try our beta-build with the latest GNOME v3.28.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.57
- linux318 3.18.122 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.156
- linux49 4.9.127
- linux414 4.14.70
- linux417 4.17.19 [EOL]
- linux418 4.18.8
- linux419 4.19-rc3
- linux414-rt 4.14.63_rt40
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
Package Updates (Sun Sep 16 13:51:28 CEST 2018)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced:
Ready for Testing ?!?
- We are ready to move this to our testing branch
- I still see some issues (post about them)