Wow, what is this? Welcome to another unstable update. Yeah, I found some time to announce some here. Feel free to report issues!
- we updated again some of our kernels
- also we pushed our rebuilds for python 3.7 and perl 5.28. There might be still packages needed to be rebuilt. Please report any issues with this.
- LibreOffice got updated to 6.0.6
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficient for you all.
Currently we are working on a new Manjaro-Hardware project, the Bladebook Fall 2018. It will be powered by Manjaro KDE v18.0 and the latest Intel Apollo Lake Quad-Core HD APU. Having a fanless metal material (cassis either silver or gold-rose) and eMMC as storage (additional M2-SSD possible), it will have a long battery life. Find out more on our hardware page.
If you are curious about the latest state of development for the upcoming Manjaro-Illyria 18.0 release, you now have the opportunity to download a beta-build of Manjaro-Xfce 18.0 including the latest xfce-gtk3 packages aswell as our most recent styling efforts. Our KDE fans may try our beta-build with the latest KDE v5.13 instead. And our GNOME fans may try our beta-build with the latest GNOME v3.28.
Latest information about the intel-cpu-bug risk and our efforts can be found here.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.57
- linux318 3.18.117 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.52 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.146
- linux49 4.9.118
- linux414 4.14.61
- linux415 4.15.18 [EOL]
- linux416 4.16.18 [EOL]
- linux417 4.17.13
- linux418 4.18-rc7
- linux414-rt 4.14.52_rt34
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
Package Updates (Mon Aug 6 16:54:34 CEST 2018)
A detailed list may be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced:
Ready for Testing ?!?
- We are ready to move this to our testing branch
- I still see some issues (post about them)