we are working currently on manjaro-system to use alpm-hooks. This will replace the sync-first function we currently use and will make Manjaro more upstream-like.
Also this update brings a huge rebuild of perl packages. This might bring some instability or issues to current perl packages, since we didn't found the time yet to check what might be broken on our end. This you can do yourself on your local installation with the provided script. You may need also one pl-module to get the script working.
Other than that you may find the regular upstream updates as usual. Please give us feedback as usual and report any issues you may see with this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux310 3.10.105
- linux312 3.12.74 [EOL]
- linux316 3.16.42
- linux318 3.18.55 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.40
- linux44 4.4.70
- linux48 4.8.17 [EOL]
- linux49 4.9.30
- linux410 4.10.17 [EOL]
- linux411 4.11.3
- linux412 4.12-rc4 (x86_64)
- linux-RT-LTS 4.4.66_rt79 (x86_64)
- linux-RT 4.9.30_rt20 (x86_64)
Package Updates (Tue Jun 6 13:01:28 CEST 2017)
A detailed list of changes to the packages can be found here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: