Wine is not working on Manjaro linux KDE Plasma

Hi there,
I have notebook msi gs75 stealth 9se with nvidia graphics rtx 2060
NVIDIA TU106M [GeForce RTX 2060 Mobile] driver: nvidia.

And I can’t use wine for any files because everytime I use wine I have error:

0024:err:winediag:nodrv_CreateWindow Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
0024:err:winediag:nodrv_CreateWindow L"The explorer process failed to start."

Same issue I have with steam because when I start a game, steam will tell me that the game is running but for a while I can’t see any windows of this game. I think it’s problem with nvidia graphics. Did anyone have a similar problem and solved it? Thank you in advance for your reply .

Hi @aurelicos, and welcome!

In order for us or anyone for that matter, to be able to provide assistance, more information is necessary. To that end, please see:

Hope you manage!

Tip:

To provide terminal output, copy the text you wish to share, and paste it here, surrounded by three (3) backticks, a.k.a grave accents. Like this:

```
pasted text
```

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Portaest sed
elementum
cursus nisl nisi
hendrerit ac quis
sit
adipiscing
tortor sit leo commodo.

Instead of like this:

Portaest sed elementum cursus nisl nisi hendrerit ac quis sit adipiscing tortor sit leo commodo.

Thereby improving legibility and making it much easier for those trying to be of assistance.

I saw this article. Not sure if it will help.
https://forum.artixlinux.org/index.php/topic,1671.0.html

Some laptops with dual GPU has one used for demanding graphics such as games and the other is used for less demanding tasks.

Such is usually created for use with the Windows OS and the system is designed to be able to seamlessly use one or the other.

Such devices requires some extra effort to work - you will have to research what will work with your system.

Also search the forum for hybrid graphics or optimus graphics or dual graphics